2021 Developments in Cellular Therapy
Check back later for more information!
The Inaugural Developments in Cellular Therapy Conference/Symposium is dedicated to the science and clinical care of cellular therapy. The meeting will bring together physicians from a broad spectrum of fields, including Leukemia Pathology, CAR-T, and Haplo Transplant developments. A wide range of topics will be covered — from innovative treatment developments to clinical updates — with strategies for implementation in current clinical practice. The program will provide both educational and networking opportunities focused on managing complications, research and care collaboration, and better understanding of long term patient care and follow up.
The course is designed for physicians, practicing oncologists, advanced nurse practitioners and physician assistants, RNs, residents, fellows, medical students, allied health personnel and clinical research associates.
- Explore the emerging role of CAR-T cell treatment
- Identify patients who could potentially be treated with CAR-T therapy
- Use appropriate strategies for managing toxicities of immunotherapy
- Identify updates in Leukemia Pathology Developments and Targeted Therapies
- Assess long-term and late effects of myeloma and myeloma treatments
- Discuss Haploidentical allogenic transplantation as well as precision leukemia therapies
Virtual meeting information
The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 8.00 American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) MOCSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn up to 8.00 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 4.00 Attendance