2022 Investigator Responsibilities: From Study Initiation to Completion [IEM]
This course is for Baylor Scott & White members only.
Course will be open soon!
Protecting the Rights, Safety, and Welfare of Study Subjects
BSWRI Quality Assurance Vision
To ensure the highest quality research possible while adhering to study protocols, ICH guidelines, and BSWRI Policies and Procedures
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Identify where PI rules and regulations come from
- Review the principles and policies BSWRI utilizes for the conduct of research
- Define roles and responsibilities of a principal investigator
- Outline regulatory documents and the importance in completing Regulatory Binders
This content is not related to products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity.
BSWRI Quality Assurance Staff
Central Texas: Gates Anderson, MS, CCRC
North Texas: Walter Cerqueira, BS, CCRC
Lisa Venincasa, BSN, RN, CCRC
Or email the department at: BSWRIResearchQualityAssuranceTeam@BSWHealth.org
ACCREDITATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance