This course is for participants who are not part of the Baylor Scott & White Health Care System. If you are affiliated with Baylor Scott & White please log in to PeoplePlace Learn to participate in the course.
- Human Trafficking
- Self-study / Enduring
- 1.00 American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Part 2
- 1.00 American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) MOC
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance
This activity is designed to provide the primary care provider with practical clinical information on the recognition and evaluation of specific pediatric subspecialty disorders seen frequently in primary care office settings.
- Webinar live
- Conference / meeting
- 4.00 American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) MOC
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 Attendance
Event date February 16, 2024