TRANSWESTERN Third Party Representative Compliance Education
As a new user/visitor, you will first need to Create a New Visitor Account by clicking here.
Please review the New Visitor Account instructions available below. This tip sheet will guide you on the required information that you need to enter.
As a new user/visitor, you will be required to Create a New Visitor Account prior to taking the Baylor Scott & White Health Third Party Representative Compliance Education..
For the required fields with a red asterisk, please do the following:
- Enter a Username
- Enter your E-mail address
- Enter a Password and Confirm your password
- Enter your First name
- Enter your Last name
- Enter your Business Street
- Enter your Business City
- Enter your Business Country from a drop-down list
- Enter your Business State/Province from drop-down list
- Select “Other” from the bottom of the drop-down list for Credentials
- Type “Other” for How would you like your name and credentials to appear on certificates?
- Enter your Birthdate using the drop-down list for Month and the drop-down list for Day.
- Complete the Math question at the bottom to confirm you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
- Select CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
It is recommended to use Google Chrome.