2021 Radiology Update for Primary Care
Virtual Webinar with Live Faculty Discussion
Register now for this virtual meeting.
This symposium is designed to provide a review of common radiology and imaging topics, emphasizing the evaluation of patients from the perspective of the primary care provider. Some safety issues common to radiology will also be discussed.
- Physicians $180.00
- Advanced Practice Providers (APP) $135.00
- Residents $99.00
- Other $99.00
Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Gain confidence in basic radiographic interpretive skills
- Choose the appropriate imaging workup for common primary care indications using the American College of Radiology Appropriateness Criteria
- Viral bronchitis
- COPD exacerbation
- Musculoskeletal pain or injury
- Common breast problems
- Gain awareness of current cancer imaging and interventional radiology treatments for informed discussions with your cancer patients
- List the inclusion criteria and protocol for outpatient treatment of DVT
- List the risks of imaging to weigh them against the benefits
- Describe how the primary care clinician fits into the evaluation of child abuse
- 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 16.75 Attendance