2022 Developments in Cellular Therapy 20221105
Registration coming soon!
The Inaugural Developments in Cellular Therapy Conference/Symposium is dedicated to the science and clinical care of cellular therapy. The meeting will bring together physicians from a broad spectrum of fields, with topics including Leukemia Pathology, CAR T-cell therapies, and haplo transplant. A wide range of topics will be covered — from innovative treatment developments to clinical updates — with strategies for implementation in current clinical practice. The program will provide both educational and networking opportunities, with topics focused on managing complications, research and care collaboration, and better understanding of long-term patient care and follow up.
The course is designed for primary care physicians with an interest in oncology as well as practicing oncologists, advanced practice providers, RNs, residents, fellows, medical students, allied health personnel, pharmacists, and clinical research associates.
After participating in this course, the participant should be able to:
- Investigate the emerging role of CAR T-cell treatment for cancer patients
- Identify patients who could potentially be treated with CAR T therapy
- Consider appropriate strategies for managing toxicities of immunotherapy in patients
- Identify recent updates in practice for Leukemia pathology developments and applications to targeted therapies
- Explore long-term and late effects of myeloma and myeloma treatments
- Discuss with patients the potential benefits of haploidentical allogenic transplantation as well as other precision leukemia therapies
More information to come!
The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Ethics
- 4.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Ethics
If you are interested in exhibiting at this conference, please email Diana.McGill@BSWHealth.org