2022 41st Everett R. Veirs Lecture and Ophthalmology Conference
REGISTER NOW FOR THIS VIRTUAL LIVE EVENT.
Join this virtual conference from the convenience of your home!
The Everett R. Veirs Lecture and Ophthalmology Conference will provide updates in different ophthalmic sub-specialties to keep participants up-to-date regarding current management of common eye diseases. This conference allows an opportunity for Ophthalmologists and Optometrists to interact with faculty in a didactic setting and discussion of case analysis. Open discussions allow for the analysis of best practices in a real world setting to improve patient care.
FACULTY DISCLOSURE: R. Michael Siatkowski, MD has no relevant financial relationship(s) with companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
FACULTY DISCLOSURE: Janet Davis, MD is a consultant for Kodiak Biosciences and 4DMT Molecular Therapeutics, she has received grants from Biogen and Gyroscope.
PLANNER DISCLOSURE: Calvin Eshbaugh, MD and Robert Rosa, MD have no relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated.
Upon completion of the activity, the participant should be able to:
- develop differential diagnosis and management options using the most up-to-date information and technological advancement available
- identify factors that create greater risks for patients with uveitis to include autoimmune deficiencies, trauma to the eye, cancer, etc.
- determine appropriate testing options for accurate diagnosis
- develop communication skills with other specialists to provide optimal care
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Potential Pitfalls in Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology (Brindley Ethics Lecture)
Dr. Michael Siatkowski
Dr. Janet Davis
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Ethics
- 2.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Ethics