2021 Advanced Physician Leadership 20210416
Upon completion of the presentation, the physician should be able to:
- recognize premise that regardless of the depth or intensity of change, we as humans react in very predictable ways
- evaluate predictable behaviors that may have been effective in one environment, but when transferred to the dynamics of change, can not only be ineffective but downright dangerous
- review organizational effectiveness and key models to both design new systems
- diagnose existing models
- recognize a broader, more strategic approach to evaluating the organization as a whole
Strategic Management of Human Capital
*This content is not related to products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest
**There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health and SMU Cox School of Business. The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.50 American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Part 2 Medical KnowledgeSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 6.50 Medical Knowledge points in the American Board of Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Property field_custom_jas
- 6.50 Attendance