2021 EPIC Provider Efficiency Program (PEP) - Women's Health Center - Part 2 - 20210914-16
September 14, 2021 to September 16, 2021
This course was designed to improve time management in utilization of the EPIC system (both quality and quantity).
Click the "Take Course" tab
Click the "Take Course" button on the page
Click "Start course" to complete registration for this course.
Attend the live sessions.
Return to https://ce.bswhealth.com
Navigate to pending activities.
Access this course to complete the evaluation and credit claim for Part 1.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistants
Upon completion of this activity the participant should be able to:
- Optimize ways for Epic to work better in his/her practice
- Improve knowledge of advanced Epic tools and shortcuts
- Identify workflows to allow providers to gain valuable time
- Reduce the time spent daily in Epic
- Analyze where providers spend time in epic and compare to other Epic users in their own specialty
- Utilize skills provided in one on one shadowing and specific individualized training
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 2.00 Attendance