2021 In Plain Sight: Human Trafficking for Health Care Providers - 20210514
Preconference questionnaire and knowledge check:
Please click "Take course" to register and complete the preconference questionnaire and knowledge check prior to your attendance in the session (this will take about 10 minutes).
Session Notes for May 14:
- Login to https://ce.bswhealth.com
- Navigate to "Pending activities"
- Click on your session title
- Click on Virtual Session Link
- Click the virtual link on the page.
After the session complete the following:
- Evaluation or ANCC Evaluation
- Post-conference Knowledge Check
- Credit Claim and/or MOC Credit Claim
- Pharmacy technicians
- Social Workers
- Health Education specialists
Upon completion of the activity, participants should be able to
- recognize the most sensitive and specific diagnostic testing available for various disease states
- access data and analyses completed locally that is relevant to their patients
- consult/collaborate with other providers and research specialist
- utilization of research developments in practice to improve patient care/population health
- 1.00 American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Part 2 Medical KnowledgeSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.00 Medical Knowledge points in the American Board of Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 1.00 American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) MOCSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn up to 1.00 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Ethics
- 1.00 ANCCBaylor Scott & White Health is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Ethics
- 1.00 Texas HHSC Human TraffickingThe course is approved by Texas Health and Human Services to meet the requirement for 1.00 hour of human trafficking prevention training as a condition of registration permit or license.