2022 Accelerate Module A2 - Charting Tools and Procedures - 20220112
Please click "Take Course" to evaluate and claim credit.
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Easily access and utilize charting tools to more efficiently and effectively review and enter information from/into the Epic system more effectively
- Use Speed Buttons for quick documentation in multiple chart areas
- Incorporate system and personal SmartLists for common documentation answers
- Create personal SmartPhrases and SmartTexts to better customize the Epic work environment to your own style of charting and improve note quality
- Utilize macros in SmartBlocks to customize repetitive documentation and save time
- Consider Problem-based charting when dealing with chronic problems
- Use the Quick Procedures activity with custom macros to document, associate orders and charge for common procedures
- Quickly document procedure charges using Charge Capture
- Find and place join injection orders effectively and efficiently
This content is not related to the products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity.
This content is not related to products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
ACCREDITATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Education of Baylor Scott & White Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.75 American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Part 2Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 6.75 MOC points in the American Board of Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.75 Attendance