2022 EPIC Provider Efficiency Program (PEP) - Belton South Clinic - 20220815-19
Belton, TX US
August 15, 2022 to August 19, 2022
This course was designed to improve time management in utilization of the EPIC system (both quality and quantity).
Evaluation and Credit Claim Process
Attend the live sessions.
Go to https://ce.bswhealth.com
Navigate to pending activities. (You have been preregistered for this course if you have a profile.)
If you have not claimed your profile in the EthosCE system, look for an email with instructions on completing this.
Access this course to complete the evaluation and credit claim for Part 1.
Click "Take Course" tab or button from the activity page
Complete the evaluation
Designate your credit
Access your certificate
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistants
Upon completion of this activity the participant should be able to:
- Optimize ways for Epic to work better in his/her practice
- Improve knowledge of advanced Epic tools and shortcuts
- Identify workflows to allow providers to gain valuable time
- Reduce the time spent daily in Epic
- Analyze where providers spend time in epic and compare to other Epic users in their own specialty
- Utilize skills provided in one on one shadowing and specific individualized training
Baylor Scott & White Clinic - Belton South
1001 Arbor Park
Belton, TX 76513
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 2.00 Attendance