2022 HTPN New Physician-APP Orientation - 20220727
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify BSWH/HTPN leadership structure
- Navigate the system intranet site efficiently
- Select the appropriate resources available within our organization
- Implement team-based practice strategies to enhance our population health strategies
- Apply provider practice Compliance standards within clinic
*This content is not related to products or business lines of an ACCME–defined commercial interest
**There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity.
ACCREDITATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
DESIGNATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
9:00am – 9:15am
|9:15am – 10:15am|
Brent Walker, DO
10:15am – 10:30am
Technology Demo & Education
10:30am – 10:45am
10:45am – 11:00am
Physician & APP Marketing
11:00am – 11:25am
11:25am – 11:55am
Clinical Performance Excellence
|11:55am – 12:35pm||Lunch Break|
|12:35pm – 12:50pm||Roadmap & Resources||Jenn Burns|
|12:50pm – 1:30pm||Provider Practice Compliance|
|1:30pm – 1:45pm||Break|
|1:45pm – 4:00pm||Breakout Session|
Physician Care Physicians: Jennifer Welsh, MD
- 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 5.75 Attendance