2022 Lead Physician Retreat 20220330
The goal of this retreat is to ensure HTPN Primary Care lead physicians understand how to be an effective leader and collaborate efficiently in their clinical setting.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify Lead Physician Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement leadership best practices when influencing Culture of Safety
- Identify and explain HTPN enhanced care team model
- Utilize effective communication techniques when leading change
- Identify opportunities to enhance wellbeing within clinic
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 3.00 Attendance