2022 Rejuvenate 2.0 20220927
Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Review how urgency works;
- Discuss practical strategies to increase or decrease urgency;
- Describe some benefits of patience;
- Develop strategies for promoting patience in personally & professionally;
- Apply proven behavioral strategies to strengthen emotional, verbal, and commitment restraint;
- Develop and implement interpersonal recovery techniques when restraint slips;
- Review the benefits of and human tendencies in practicing generosity;
- Identify and use practical strategies to promote and guide generosity;
- Analyze the dynamics of stress and performance;
- Incorporate behavioral and situational strategies to reduce individual stress;
- Discuss the components and benefits of hope;
- Develop and use practical strategies to promote and lead hope
Reflection, Take-aways & Wrap-up
Disclosure to the audience: This content is not related to products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity.
Accreditation: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.00 Attendance