2023 Accelerate Module A1 - In Basket and Chart Review-20230610
Please click "Begin" to evaluate and claim credit.
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Customize the features and functions within InBasket to make individual workflow more efficient
- Review, document, and route telephone encounters in one smooth workflow
- Respond to MyChart messages and communicate results to patients via MyChart
- Respond to and manage results via a number of different methods, depending on the situation
- Get Epic set up, so it defaults to how YOU prefer to view data/results
- Review the Epic chart more quickly, using filters to obtain information from notes, labs, imaging and related areas
- Use various strategies to help you weed out information you don't want to see and hone in on the information you really care about
- Set up personal "quick filters" for commonly reviewed notes and labs in the patients' medical record
- Give you the tools to customize your set-up as your needs and preferences change over time
- Search the chart quickly using Search Bar
- Using synopsis reports to see the effect of interventions on a disease process over time
This content is not related to the products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity.
ACCREDITATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Education of Baylor Scott & White Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.75 American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Part 2Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 6.75 MOC points in the American Board of Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.75 Attendance