2023 Accelerate Module A3 - Placing Orders, Therapy Plans, Haiku/Canto, Population Health - 20230621
Please click "Begin" to evaluate and claim credit.
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Use Visit Taskbar to find and place orders effectively and efficiently.
- Use Meds & Orders to safely review and re-order medications.
- Customize Preference List entries to drastically reduce repetitive documentation with orders and diagnoses.
- Use SmartSets to consolidate ordering and documentation needs in 1 easy location.
- Efficiently and effectively use therapy plans for recurring medication administration in clinic.
- Learn to download and set up both mobile applications as needed.
- Become familiar with location of Epic activities in mobile platforms.
- Learn to take pictures with your mobile device and insert into the Epic medical record.
- Demonstrate optimal use of Health Maintenance activities and modifiers.
- Use Reporting Workbench to identify a list of patients with a particular care gap
- Use this Reporting Workbench list to contact and intervene with patients not achieving optimal care
- Use Healthy Planet tools to communicate with patients not at disease management goals
This content is not related to the products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity.
ACCREDITATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Education of Baylor Scott & White Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.75 American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Part 2Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 6.75 MOC points in the American Board of Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.75 Attendance