2023 Equipping Medical Leaders: Innovation - 20230302
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Distinguish and explore specific domains of creativity;
- Develop new strategies to find breakthrough ideas and insights;
- Examine examples of how Innovative teams succeed;
- Practice methods for promoting collaboration in problem solving;
- Describe the key factors in persuasion;
- Use various approach strategies in persuading others;
- Explore methosds for promoting more insights and problem solving
*This content is not related to products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest
**There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity
- 6.00 American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Part 2Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 6.00 MOC points in the American Board of Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 6.00 American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) MOCSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn up to 6.00 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.00 Attendance