2024 Accelerate Module ED: Emergency Medicine Module - 20240119
Please click "Begin" to evaluate and claim credit.
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Use track board and patient list to find your patient, select appropriate level of care and review patient's care
- Review use of the admission navigator
- Demonstrate optimal documentation of H&P using Smart Tools
- Incorporate elements of Chart review, order entry, Note documentation, as well as hospitalist specific issues such as transfers consults and use of Haiku/Canto in hospital
- Demonstrate improved workflow, as well as "discharge readmit" procedures and "discharge deceased" procedures
- Demonstrate management of therapy notes, MyList build, and assigning to others
- Apply rules defined in BSW's Chart Etiquette policy to chart maintenance
- Acknowledge and appropriately respond to Epic alerts
ACCREDITATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Education of Baylor Scott & White Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.75 American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Part 2Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 6.75 MOC points in the American Board of Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.75 Attendance