Stage C - Precision Medicine - Resistant Hypertension - Hyperaldosteronism PI CME Project
For Stage C:
Participants will insert data and answer question prompts referencing three-month engagement data provided, answer short answer questions about the data, and submit a 300-500 word reflective statement about their experience referencing both data sets. The committee will review the reflective statements and will be looking for the following criteria;
- References to the baseline data provided
- References to the three-month engagement data provided
- Comparison of data/trends identified
- Examples of successful interventions (1-3)
- Examples of planned opportunities for further improvements (1-3)
- Identification of trends in compared data sets
- Additional comments/suggestions/feedback about their experience.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CREDIT REPORTING PURPOSES: The American Board of Family Medicine requires an attestation from each participant and we cannot submit your credit unless you complete the form. After submission of your reflective statement, you will click [next] to complete your attestation form, you will have until 11:59 PM December 20 to complete these forms. Once your reflective statement has been reviewed and approved by the Oversight Committee and your attestation is complete, your data will be transmitted to the appropriate ABMS board. We will enter the information you have provided including your name and board ID. Please ensure your name and ID will match your diplomate information for your board.
Primary Care Physicians
- Review data at the end of three-month period of engagement and identify trends, if any, that contributed to successful work-up and management of resistant hypertension
- Write a 300-500 word reflective statement (to be reviewed by the CME Oversight Committee) citing data (baseline and three-month engagement data) to report successful interventions for patients and planned opportunities for further improvement
- 10.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 10.00 Attendance