2021 HTPN New Physician-APP Orientation - 20210923
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify BSWH/HTPN leadership structure and resources within our organization
- Recognize what goals our organization is striving for and how they play a role in the overall success of HTPN
- Navigate our intranet site and understand the technology applications our organization uses
- Explain and comprehend our population health strategy
*This content is not related to products or business lines of an ACCME–defined commercial interest
**There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests for anyone who was in control of the content of this activity.
ACCREDITATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
DESIGNATION: The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
9:00am – 9:15am
|9:15am – 10:15am|
Brent Walker, DO
10:15am – 10:35am
Technology Demo & Education
10:35am – 10:45am
10:45am – 11:15am
11:15am – 12:00pm
Introduction into Population Health
Kim McMillin, MD
12:00pm – 12:10pm
Matt Koger, MD
|12:10pm – 1:10pm||Lunch Break|
|1:10pm – 1:35pm||Clinical Team Member Training & Clinical Performance Excellence Team||Brittany Webb|
Manager, Outcomes Improvement
|1:35pm – 2:00pm||Virtual Health||Jason James|
Director, Business Operations
|2:00pm – 2:15pm||Break|
|2:15pm – 4:00pm||Breakout Session|
Physician Care Physician: Jennifer Welsh, MD
- 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 5.25 Attendance